Steal From The Best with Brad & Andrew
Founder of Radical Performance Acceleration - Former Star Pitcher, Competitive Bull Rider and 3-Tour Combat Veteran
Wylie has a needle-moving conversation about his ability to expose blind spots, erupt and eradicate stress, and unleash the untapped potential of high achievers! You’ll hear insights and commentary about what it means to achieve success in today’s constantly-evolving world, as well as how to appreciate the inevitable battle of success vs. failure you’ll inevitably experience in your life, and the critical role failure can play for growth if you treat it respectfully. Wylie shares his thoughts on the importance of being mentally and physically prepared for your endeavors, how trying to emulate someone else’s disciplined routine can lead to failure and burnout, why you need to tap into what works best for you and the goals you want to accomplish if you’re going to reach levels of peak performance in all aspects of your life, and not letting external forces impact the embodiment of who you truly are.
- How Wylie embraced fear and mentally prepared for the bull riding experiences he faced. [8:47 – 10:36]
- Can you “learn” to have courage or is it something that’s part of your DNA? [10:37 – 13:43]
- A deeper look at the importance of physical and mental preparation for entrepreneurs and professionals. [18:04 – 22:19]
- Why the corporate world needs to embrace traits of discipline and leadership seen in military settings. [30:15 – 32:44]
- Wylie explains the history behind his “Unfuck Your Life” mantra. [42:21 – 47:40]