Even executives and leaders associated with some of the biggest brands in the world can hit a wall.
You can try to break it down yourself, or we can run through it together.
REVIVE YOUR PERFORMANCE BY ERADICATING THE IMBALANCES YOU OVERLOOK OR IGNORE
“Performing as a star pitcher carried enormous pressure. I had an arm that delivered speeds in the mid 80s, and my pro coaches pushed every ounce of my talent to the brink, year after year…”
-Wylie McGraw / Star Baseball PitcherREAD FULL STORY
- Much like sports, today’s professional culture teaches us that total focus on one specific skill set is necessary for success. But, nothing could be further from the truth. It limits you and sabotages your ability to reach your FULL potential.
- I will expose why you’re so laser-focused on one aspect of your life, ignoring or overlooking every other area to your own detriment. We will eradicate the imbalance. And with that awareness and subsequent transformation, you will revive your performance and accelerate your results.
- You need to be pushed beyond the comforts responsible for your perceived limits to achieve mastery over yourself.
- You need unencumbered confidence in the unknown. A willingness to face potential loss and still come out on top stems from fearless decision-making outside your comfort zone.
- Getting unleashed is the only true means of reaching your fullest potential.
- You will understand the true nature of your stress, where it comes from, and how it affects your performance, both personally and professionally.
- The experience of ERUPTION demystifies stress and gives you a new ability to thrive in any environment. You will learn to be comfortable in any uncomfortable situation and controlled in times of unrest.
- You need an outside force that’s equipped to go into the trenches with you and take you beyond your limits. Anything less leaves the proverbial “chips on the table” when it comes to getting the most out of your power and productivity.
- By all means, leverage your education and experience, or even explore someone else’s blueprint for success. This will produce results, but inevitably limit what you are truly capable of accomplishing.
- The only way to achieve the peace and freedom you’ve worked so hard for is to face yourself without those convenient filters clouding the truth.
MY PERSONAL SIDE
LOVE FOR GOLF
Let’s get out on the course and connect over 18 holes. I’ve been playing since I was 14 and keep the Callaways ready to go at a moment’s notice.
SINGLE MALT SCOTCH
I’m not a frequent drinker, but when I do indulge my go-tos include: The Glenmorangie 18, The Balvenie Doublewood 12, and Aberfeldy 18.
As an avid skydiver, you can also find me in the wind tunnel in various parts of the world training and perfecting my skills.